The Local Parent Club Calendar
The CO Parents Club sponsors 4 events every year, with scattered other events in even numbered years (Navy football at Air Force) and when it is USNA’s turn to sponsor the Colorado All Service Academy Ball. For the 2017-2018 year, we have the following:
- 30 SEP 2017 – Fall Potluck, 1pm, Daniels College of Business (Room 100), University of Denver, 2101 S University Blvd, Denver, CO 80208. Guest Speaker RADM (Ret.) Kerry Metz
- 28 JAN 2018 – Dark Ages Meeting, 4pm, Forest Park HOA Clubhouse, 6975 Forest Ridge Circle, Castle Pines, CO 80108 Map It!
- 5 MAY 2018 – Firstie Wine and Cheese Farewell, 1pm, Forest Park HOA Clubhouse, 6975 Forest Ridge Circle, Castle Pines, CO 80108 Map It!
- 3 JUN 2018 – Welcome Aboard Picnic, 1pm, Clement Park, Shelter #5, Littleton, CO. Map it!
Important Upcoming Events
Be sure to mark your calendar for these upcoming events.
- 10-18 MAR – Spring Break
- 9 MAY – Spring exam period ends
- 19 MAY – Ring Dance for 2/C mids, Annapolis
- 21 MAY – Herndon climb for plebes, Herndon Monument, Annapolis
- 25 MAY – Graduation for class of 2018!, Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, Annapolis
- 9-12 AUG – Plebe Parents Weekend, Annapolis
- 7-9 SEP – 2/C Parents Weekend, Annapolis
- 6 OCT – Navy vs. Air Force football, Falcon Stadium, Colorado Springs, 1330 MT
- 21-25 NOV – Thanksgiving Weekend (Mids may leave after 1300 or last military obligation on 21 NOV)
- 8 DEC – Navy vs Army football, Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, 1300 MT (TV: CBS)
- 18 DEC – Fall exam period ends
- TBD DEC – Colorado All Service Academy Ball, The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs
- 8 JAN 2019 – Spring term begins