Join the USNA Parents Club of Colorado/Wyoming
Membership in our club is open to all families and friends of the United States Naval Academy, Appointees, Midshipmen, NAPSters, Graduates of the Academy, Blue and Gold Officers and anyone interested in supporting the Mission of the USNA Parent Club of Colorado/Wyoming.
There are many benefits to becoming a member of our organization including Naval Academy insight, experience, friendship support of our Midshipmen, and one another.
- Support for you & your Colorado or Wyoming Midshipman during the year via various Colorado sponsored events, gatherings, Mid care packages, gift cards, etc.
- Yearly Membership – Complimentary Colorado-Wyoming All Service Academy Ball (CASAB) ticket for your Midshipman in December
- 4-Yr. Membership – Your Firstie will receive a special gift upon Commissioning
New & Renewing Members
If you are a new member or a current member renewing your membership, there are TWO ways to join!
- Print the USNA Parents Club of Colorado/Wyoming MEMBERSHIP FORM, fill out, and mail with your check to the address on the form.
- Go to THIS LINK and pay online!
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Join the USNA Alumni Association
All parents of present and past midshipmen are eligible to become members in the Alumni Association. Membership is the best way to stay informed about the Naval Academy, get great benefits and help support your midshipman, both during their time at USNA and after graduation.